World's First Motorcycle VLogger

Alright, well my wife just woke up and pissed on the floor…..and according to her that is a sign the baby is about to come. I just thought it was a sign of old age and over drinking. I pointed out that she was no spring chicken and that maybe she was just being paranoid about the whole “baby coming” thing. But she’s being pretty unreasonable about it.

I slept for 2 hours after getting back from the hospital. Would’ve slept more, but someone kept trying to wake me up saying something like “It’s time. It’s time….we need to go to the hospital!”. Or maybe that was something I was dreaming. Anyway, my wife is in the shower now. She says she can’t wash her hair for a month (Asian health culture)……so she wants to get one last wash in before the baby is born. I’m thinking if call a cab for her I can maybe finish my sleeping…..then perhaps if I turn my cell phone off I can still get in a ride in the morning. We’ll see.

Sven@Work says:
hope your stomach holds up
Mordeth13 says:
I won’t be watching
Mordeth13 says:
Probably won’t be in the room
Mordeth13 says:
Might go for a ride if the weather holds up.
Sven@Work says:
you’ve got to be there for the birth of your son
Mordeth13 says:
They’ll both still be there when I get back…..not like they’re gonna run off or anything.
Sven@Work says:
!
Sven@Work says:
once in a lifetime opportunity man
Mordeth13 says:
Meh
Sven@Work says:
your choice, just don’t regret it
Mordeth13 says:
The longer I’m away the cleaner he’ll be when I meet him for the first time
Sven@Work says:
well im saying nothing, you’re a big boy
Mordeth13 says:
I wouldn’t want to meet anyone for the first time after just pulling my head out someone’s vagina…..he’ll appreciate the chance to get himself cleaned up.

1. Nutrix Said,

Hope it all goes well for the three of you!

2. nastjonaslastjona Said,

Gosh, that sounds a bit harsh, if your wife shall go by herself, ’cause unless everything goes perfect (and that happens, just very rare) a woman needs a support of BF, husband, friend… or someone usually 🙂

3. Gorfendor Said,

He wants to get away so he doesn’t get hit by his wife who will be shouting things like “YOU BETTER THANK GOD YOU DON’T HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS!!”

Anyway, Hope everything goes well for the three of you, how long until the little guy gets his first bike and camera? 😛

4. matth1138 Said,

Dude, after “being there” ten months ago, I can safely say it’s no big deal…well I really don’t remember too much of it after I was awake for 30+ hours beyond “Great, the baby’s here…can I take a nap now?”

5. Strad Said,

I would go ride, after my daughter was born I had to sell the bike to pay for baby stuff..

6. Callum Howse Said,

HAHAHA love that last bit, u gota good sence of humor mate.

7. Jimi Said,

This is probably the single funniest IM exchange I have ever read. “Sign of old age and over drinking” …. CLASSIC….
    Thanks for sharing this moment with us 🙂

8. jareh33 Said,

I stayed the first 6 hours,went home, didnt sleep ,I got some kind of house tidying obsession. Back to hospital next 14 hours, consultant dissappeared (to watch football apparently.) emegency section carried out by registrar. Baby and wife o.k. just. I passed out 30 mins later ! You have to get sleep! It is amazing that the birth process has been around for thousands of years and yet the feeling of total lack of control and information for new mums & dads is so inconsistant & patchy. Sleep is the key to happy parent hood !

9. Ben Said,

I laughed so hard reading this post!

10. Andy T Said,

LOL classic..makes me laugh

11. Juan Said,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

12. Leslee Said,

When someone writes an piece of writing he/she keeps the
    a user can understand it. Therefore that’s why this paragraph is outstdanding.
    Thanks!

13. Bryce Said,

I want to to thank you for this very good read!! I absolutely loved every little bit
    of it. I’ve got you book marked to look at new stuff you post…

14. Vivien Said,

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
    Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to
    do it for you? Plz respond as I’m looking to design my own blog
    and would like to find out where u got this from. appreciate it

15. http://www.horseparkzuerich.ch/redirect.php?action=url&goto=https://www.metroguiltypleasures.com/metro/charles-oakley-continues-in-basketball-coaching-brookwood-camps-in-ny Said,

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your site
    and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts.
    Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.

16. ig Said,

Heya! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems
    with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked
    and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due to no data
    backup. Do you have any methods to prevent hackers?